You have the power to take back control of your health, we can help!
Chronic stress silently deteriorates many aspects of your health, including hormone imbalances and modifications to the structure and function of your brain. These changes make it more challenging to cope with daily stress, decrease concentration and memory, and lead to a mental brain fog. Amazingly, the effects of stress often go unnoticed until the accumulation manifests as mental or physical exhaustion or burnout.
Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Decreased concentration
- Brain fog
- Decreased memory capacity
- Muscle or back pain
- Blood sugar dysregulation
- High blood pressure
- Headaches or migraine
- Hormonal and thyroid imbalances
- Weight gain
- Addiction (smoking, alcohol, or drug abuse)
- GI conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome
- Frequent infections
- Accelerated aging
If so, your stress response may be suffering!
The 4 Key Stressors
Our program targets your entire body’s stress response, and focuses on the following categories of stressors- mental and emotional stress, blood sugar imbalances, insomnia, and inflammation. To learn which stressor might be affecting you the most, take this quiz.
Watch this short video to learn more about our approach:
The SOS Stress Reset Bootcamp
Our nutrition and lifestyle program helps bring your mind and body back into balance while eliminating the unhealthy effects of stress. The essential tools in this program are designed to be flexible as they help support each component of the stress response, allowing you to find the perfect balance that restores your vitality and optimal health.
Throughout the program, you will better understand how stress affects your health on a daily basis – including why your body responds, or fails to respond, to the stressful events in your life.
You will have the tools to control your stress response, rather than be controlled by the events and circumstances around you.
The SOS Stress Reset Bootcamp Program Includes
- 5 one-on-one, 30-minute sessions with our functional medicine pharmacists, in person or online via zoom
- a guided elimination diet to help you identify potential food triggers, intolerances, and sensitivities.
- ~1 month supply of supplements recommended by our functional medicine pharmacists specifically for you and your needs
- access to our functional medicine pharmacists throughout the entire course via email
- (optional) DUTCH cortisol and hormone testing, detailed reports, and consultations
To Join the Stress Reset Bootcamp
If you would like more information to see if this program is a fit for you, you may schedule a FREE 15 minute introductory no-strings-attached meeting with our pharmacists.
Click here to schedule your FREE introductory meeting.
Current SOS Stress Reset Bootcamp Patients – Click Here for Patient Access Page